May 20, 2020
Dr. B. here! We are looking forward to a slow transition back to our normal service, we miss seeing you all face to face. Below, I will outline some guidelines for your pets visit, beginning June 1st.
- As with everywhere, if you are experiencing COVID like symptoms, and your pet needs to be seen, please have another family member or friend bring the pet in for you.
- We will begin allowing one owner and their pet to come into the building for the pet’s wellness or sick exam. We will require the owner to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer when they come into the exam room.
- All patients must be placed in carrier or be on a leash.
- When you arrive to your appointment, please remain in your car, and call us. We will then escort your and your pet directly into an exam room.
- Please be aware we may need to conduct a physical exam with your pet in the treatment area if the space does not allow us to keep appropriate physical distance. The attending veterinarian will make this call.
- After your appointment please remain in the examination room so that you may be escorted back out of the hospital.
The following services will continue to be curbside only:
(Please remain in your car and call the front desk when you arrive)
- Nail trims
- Anal sac expressions
- Vaccine boosters that do not require veterinarian exam.
- Food pick-up
- Prescription or other retail item pickup
We thank you for your continued confidence in us as we, together, navigate these new challenges. The health and well-being of our staff, you and your pet is very important to us. If you have specific concerns, please call the clinic and talk with me or Laurel.
Thank you again for your trust.