We accept employment applications at any time, even if we do not currently have a job opening. We will hold your application on file for six months for any potential openings. Please specify which position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Licensed Veterinary Technician - Signing Bonus Offered!
Licensed Veterinary Technician - $400 SIGNING BONUS
We are seeking an upbeat, energetic, talented individual that will provide compassionate and professional patient and client care in our hospital. This person will be a true team member and work closely with the practice manager, doctors, and staff to deliver the highest level of quality medicine and client services possible. Ability to maintain a positive and service driven culture is imperative. We are growing, and we need an amazing LVT to join our team! We are offering a $400 signing bonus package! If hired, you will receive $200 after your 90-day introductory period. You will also receive another $200 after 6 months with us - totaling $400. We offer competitive wages, a challenging, fun and unique work environment, an exceptional benefits package, and the opportunity for a long-term career.
Skills and qualifications:
- Must have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and creating a consistently positive atmosphere.
- High Energy
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service, communication, and listening skills.
- Compassion for pets and people.
- Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action.
- Proficient in computer use, prefer a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with Idexx Cornerstone software a bonus!
- Prefer a candidate willing to work some Saturdays.
- The ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs.
- Education, knowledge, and experience in all aspects of pet wellness, preventative care, emergency and nursing care.
- Demonstrated knowledge of anesthesia monitoring, surgical assistance, and accurate medical calculations.
Duties and Responsibilities: This position plays a key role in our hospital's success and image and will work hand-in-hand with the veterinarians, technicians, and assistants.
- Customer Service
- Patient receiving and evaluation
- Nursing care
- Client education
- Sample/data collection and performing tests (laboratory, radiology, cardiology)
- Surgical prep and assistance
- Anesthesia administration and monitoring
- Telephone contact to follow-up on questions, treatments, and visits
- Presenting and explaining treatment plans and associated fees, including processing payments
- Managing medical records, reports and correspondence
- Hospital cleanliness/appearance
- Assisting veterinarian as directed or needed.
General Job Descriptions
View our general job descriptions and application screening links below (please note some of these positions are not necessarily open at this time).
Our Application Instructions
Once you have completed the employment application, please upload your resume, cover letter, and the application all in one file by following the link below. You will then be directed through an applicant screening process.
For more information or assistance with our employment opportunities, please contact us at (509) 448-4480.